Know your Credit Score, Get the Best Rate
Knowing your credit score before you apply is one of the most important pieces in any credit application. It can help you apply to the right institution, get the best rate, lower your payment and assist in speeding up the approval process by educating you on which product to choose. We strongly advise you to identify your credit score before starting your application. If you already know your score than that is great too. You are one step ahead in the process and closer to obtaining your loan. We are here to assist you in all aspects of the loan process and truly believe that understanding your credit and your score is important when presenting yourself to possible personal loan lenders. When you know your score, you are sure to make the right decision.
What’s your FICO®Credit Score?
Find out now when you check your Credit Report for $1
- Checking your own credit will NOT lower your Score
- 90% of top lenders use FICO Scores
- Toll-free support available 7 days a week
- Receive your Experian Credit Report & FICO® Score for $1 with enrollment in a 7-day free trial of Experian CreditWorksSM
Protect your credit.
Lock out identity theft.
Introducing Identity Theft Protection from Experian
- Detect identity theft with Dark Web Surveillance and Alerts
- Protect your Experian credit file with Experian CreditLock
- Resolve issues with Fraud Resolution & $1 Million Identity Theft Insurance2
- Start for FREE for 30 days, then just $9.99 /month*
2Identity Theft Insurance underwritten by insurance company subsidiaries or affiliates of American International Group, Inc. (AIG). The description herein is a summary and intended for informational purposes only and does not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for terms, conditions, and exclusions of coverage. Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions. Review the Summary of Benefits.
†The credit monitoring benefit may only be available for 28 days during your trial period since enrollment can take up to 48 hours. You may cancel your trial membership any time during your first 30 days without charge.
Get Your Free Credit Scores
Identify your credit score
- Instantly Access Your Credit Scores
- Secure Online Delivery
- Daily Credit Monitoring